Ever wondered how to photograph a starry sky or a waterfall? Or perhaps you’d like to understand how you can utilise ‘the golden hour’ to create your very best shots? With an Outdoor Photography magazine subscription, you can learn the best way to get to grips with your DSLR camera and tweak the aperture, exposure and focal length to get a photograph that takes your breath away. It’s full of helpful easy step-by-step guides on the different settings on your camera you may not know how to use, with Q&As and troubleshooting to help with common issues and queries.
If you’re already a seasoned pro with a camera and lens, every issue of your Outdoor Photography magazine subscription makes for great inspiration for trying out some new compositions and working with different natural surroundings. Whether you’re used to rolling hills and fancy some craggy mountainsides, or love a sky shot and want to try underwater, you’ll find amazing shots and helpful features in every issue of Outdoor Photography magazine!
Pick up an Outdoor Photography magazine subscription today (or treat a photography-mad mate) and take your photography to the next level! Here’s a snapshot of what you’ll find landing through your letterbox every month:
- News and launches brought to you by the Outdoor Photography magazine team
- Nature zone: talking different subjects and weather conditions to getting up close and personal with wildlife around the world
- Learning zone: beautiful photos and how to recreate them plus step-by-step guides on getting amazing shots first time
- Gear zone: new camera reviews and the gear Outdoor Photography really rate
- Location zone: fantastic locations to take photos across the UK – what’s on your doorstep?
- Free delivery all year round!
Do you love nothing more than grabbing your camera and heading outside? With an Outdoor Photography magazine subscription, you’ll find plenty to motivate you in setting your alarm another hour earlier and heading out for the dawn chorus. Filled with incredible snapshots of the wild and wonderful world around us – both in the UK and around the world - an Outdoor Photography magazine subscription is just what you need to take your outdoor and landscape photography to the next level. Who knows – you could see your next great shot in a future issue!
Pick up an Outdoor Photography magazine subscription today and find great ‘how to’ guides and features in every issue. Got a snap-happy buddy permanently attached to their DSLR? Why not treat them to an Outdoor Photography magazine gift subscription?