Practical Classics has been around for 35 years now so it’s impossible to dispute its dedication to the scene and its expertise in classic cars. To ensure they’re always at the top of their game, the entire editorial staff all have their own classic cars that they work on to keep them going. You can’t find a more dedicated bunch of writers. With 13 issues a year, the classic car enthusiastic will always have something interesting to read about with plenty of tests, advice and historical features.
- 130+ colour pages packed with classic car tips and tricks, features, historical insight, and practical advice
- Events Planner – All the most important dates and events in the classic car world
- Rust In Peace – Make yourself feel better about your own car with this section dedicated to rusting husks found around the country
- Your Cars – A detailed look at one of Practical Classic’s readers cars
- Market News – All the latest on developments in the classic car market
- Staff Car Sagas – Hear what the editorial staff have been up to with their cars over the last month
- Ask Our Experts – Send in your questions and get free advice from scene’s top experts
Cover Price: £4.30
Issue per year: 13
Country of Publication: United Kingdom
Publisher: Bauer Consumer Media
Britain's bestselling classic car magazine.
The number 1 choice for people looking for comprehensive information on classic cars, restored classics, complete with expert knowledge on every aspect of owning classic cars. It’s bursting with informative features on a huge variety of classic cars and is packed with great technical advice.
The writing team runs its own workshop and restores its own project cars, which makes the magazine uniquely hands-on. Practical Classics has been providing help and inspiration for classic enthusiasts for more than 30 years.
Make sure you take out a Practical Classics magazine subscription with magazine.co.uk today!