If you want the best odds, sign up to a Racing Ahead magazine subscription today. This full colour magazine is packed full of incredible images from the world of horse racing; with news, views and opinions, plus detailed coverage of the greatest race courses across the globe. Racing Ahead magazine will keep you abreast of all the developments from the sport of kings.
All this and forthcoming news on national hunt and flat racing events, tickets, fixtures and racecourse reviews. Enjoy key insights from sporting greats such as John Francome and Paul Nicholls, plus comprehensive guides to betting.
By signing up to a subscription of Racing Ahead you can expect the following features every month:
• Over 60+ full colour pages of this month’s racing action
• Mark Coton – the sport’s top horse racing columnist provides insight on the month’s events
• Irish Racing – all the latest news from the Emerald Isle’s best sporting events
• Interview section - the stars of today and yesteryear provide insider information
• Yesterday’s Heroes – step back in time to the glory years of racing
• Two-year olds – a detailed insight into juvenile runners
• Finding winners –the horses who have a great future in racing
• Out in the sticks – searching for the best talent
• Photo special – stunning pictures from the world of racing
• Winning systems – the best betting advice
• Paddock Picks – top experts give their tips for future stars
Racing Ahead magazine is Britain’s biggest and best selling horse-racing magazine, the complete guide to horse-racing in the UK and Ireland. Every magazine is packed with insider information from expert tipsters on all the great races throughout 2015.
With a Racing Ahead magazine subscription you will be provided with essential information for the forthcoming season, including race-tips and big name interviews with sporting icons from the paddocks. Imagine a complete racing guide with access to archives stretching back over the last decade at your fingertips and delivered direct to your door.
Subscribe to Racing Ahead magazine to keep you ahead of the competition!