In the market for some new astronomy equipment? With a BBC Sky at Night magazine subscription, the team handpick and review the latest and best telescopes, binoculars, lenses, cameras, eyepieces amd finderscopes as well as accessories and mounts go with them. Using an Equipment Scoring Guide, the team at BBC Sky at Night score according to several factors – assembly, build and design, ease of use, stability, image quality, focus, visuals and optics, ergonomic factors and more! Using their thorough guide and rating system, you’re sure to find exactly what you’re looking for to help you with your hobby. Whether you’re an amateur star gazer or a long-term expert astronomer, a BBC Sky at Night magazine subscription is a fantastic resource to invest in and enjoy all year round!
Explore the wonders of the night sky with a starry BBC Sky at Night magazine subscription! Here’s a sneak peek through the telescope at what you’ll find in every issue, delivered direct to your door every month:
- News from space – planets, stars, exploration, astro images and more
- Astro tools and how to use them, with field of view help and moon phase calendars
- Astrophotography of outer space – take a closer look at the planets in the Milky Way, the moons that orbit them as well as the brightest constellations in our skies
- Beginners guides to astronomy – from picking your first telescope to important changes in the solar system to look out for at different times of year
- Astronomy dictionary – sort your stars with an in-depth glossary of astronomy terms
- Free delivery every month direct to your door!
Issue per year: 12
Country of publication: United Kingdom
Publisher: Immediate Media Co