Sporting Rifle magazine is loaded with coverage of foxing, stalking and sport by some of the most knowledgeable writers in the industry. But it’s so much more than just tips and advice: this publication keeps readers fully up-to-date with the latest goings-on in the shooting world. So load your head with information before putting your new skills to the test.
With a subscription from magazine.co.uk you’ll also know all about the latest equipment; keep sight of all the important kit and where to use it with regular analysis, alongside details of films or books about the sport every month.
By signing up for a subscription to Sporting Rifle magazine you can expect the following in your monthly read:
• 110+ colour pages full of everything that matters from the sport shooting world
• Rifles and Scopes – each issue discusses the latest rifles, including centrefires, rimfires and scopes
• Where to Shoot – a roundup of international shooting opportunities
• Courses – find your perfect shooting course
• Almanac – a diary of events to take part in each month
• Book Review – media and books are scrutinised by the staff
• Competitions – win rifles and equipment with regular competitions throughout the year
Cover Price: £4.75
Issues per year: 12
Country of Publication: United Kingdom
Publisher: Blaze Publishing
You might already have a decent shot under your belt but there is always room for improvement and with Sporting Rifle magazine all aspects of rifle sports are covered, from vermin control to big game shooting around the globe. As well as honing your performance, you can win regular competitions and trophies in each monthly issue. A Sporting Rifle magazine subscription will help you get the most out of your technique.