Worried your children are growing up oblivious to what is happening in the world around them? With a The Week Junior magazine subscription they can understand and explore the world. Presented in a child-friendly manner, The Week Junior gives them a chance to develop their own opinions and discover the things that matter. The Week Junior is the UK’s fastest growing children’s magazine, designed specifically to engage young readers and empower them to think for themselves. Jam-packed with fascinating weekly news, it’s the best magazine to keep curious minds busy and entertained. The Week Junior gives children news the way they would want it: colourful, exciting and easy to understand.
If you have a flight ahead or hours in the car to fill, The Week Junior will keep your kids entertained for hours. Covering a wide range of topics from across the world they will have a hundred interesting facts to tell you in no time! The Week Junior is a great new way to encourage healthy debates and discussions between your kids, their friends and family and at school too!
Here’s a sneak peek of what your children or grandchildren can expect in their weekly read with a The Week Junior magazine subscription:
- Science and technology – From how to stay safe in the sun to making 3D lollies
- Sports and people – Stay up-to-date with this week’s winners and celebrities
- Animals and the environment – From terrific tress to why flamingos are pink
- Around the world and home news – Updates of the news around the world with a special look at home and worldwide news
- This week’s big news – A focus on the most important news that week
- The big debate – A different topic each week with both side argued
- Over to you – A way for your kids to be featured in a future issue
Issues per year: 51
Country of Publication: United Kingdom
Distributor: Dennis Publishing
The Week Junior is brought to you by The Week magazine, an informative magazine for children aged 8 to 14 filled with current affairs and interesting stories. Bursting with engaging writing, this is a magazine for curious minds hoping to make sense of the world around them. With a The Week Junior magazine subscription your kids can stay up-to-date with topics ranging from science, animals, news, geography and nature. This multi award winning magazine is the perfect choice to keep your kids educated, inspired and informed.
Treat your kids to a The Week Junior magazine subscription today and encourage them to understand the world around them in an educational inspiring way!
Get The Week Junior Annual 2018 when you buy a 3, 6 or 12