Woodturning magazine is read in more than 60 countries; the best-selling publication for the craft in the world. It is crammed with features about the best turners in the business and experts including Mark Sanger and Jim Rinde regularly share their knowledge. Readers are sure to improve their furniture-making ability using the tips and advice offered each month.
Pick up skills from the hobbyists making it big with a subscription through magazine.co.uk. Not only will you be up-to-date with the latest industry news, but you’ll also be able to read about the best equipment released to the market. Woodturning magazine is your best friend and most valuable ally in the craft, with the woodturning community at your fingertips every month.
By signing up for a subscription to Woodturning magazine you can expect the following in your monthly read:
• 100+ colour pages with features for both professional and inexperienced woodturners
• Featured Artist – one or two specialist turners speak of their latest creations in every issue
• In Profile – regular interviews with some of the biggest names in the industry
• Starting Turning – assistance for novice turners looking to improve their skill-set
• Community News – the latest industry news from the four corners of the globe
• Projects – guides from the experts detailing how to craft particular types of furniture
• Technical – iron out issues in your performance or learn new skills
• Kit & Tools – reviews and tests of the latest equipment with information on where to purchase essential hardware
• In The Workshop With – a closer look at the careers of well-known craftsmen and women
Cover Price: £4.25
Issues per year: 12
Country of Publication: United Kingdom
Distributor: Guild of Master Craftsman Publication Ltd
Aimed at both the novice and professional artisan, Woodturning magazine covers every area of the pastime in detail. With a Woodturning magazine subscription, inexperienced crafters can learn from easy-to-follow project guides, while there’s essential advice for the more serious woodworker.
Subscribe at magazine.co.uk today to get more from your hobby!