Catch up on the thoughts and happenings of fellow authors and poets with every issue of your Writing magazine subscription! Filled with all the news, tips, tutorials and practices to get you writing and producing your very best work, the team at Writing magazine bring you the insiders know-how – from authors themselves to agents and publishers. Helping you get established and published as well as creating and evolving your written work, it’s a must-read for any aspiring or experienced writer.
Discover the secrets to achieving a signature writing style, planning a plot, writing a novel and practicing the art of the written word with a Writing magazine subscription, landing through your letterbox every month! Here’s a snippet of what you’ll discover in every issue:
- News and views from the writing/publishing world, as well as the latest from the Writing magazine team on the stuff you need to know about
- Letters from fellow readers on every aspect of writing life
- Ask the Experts: agent opinions, advice from literary consultants, beating writers block, troubleshooting, theme queries, research woes and more
- Writing Life: author profiles, story/poetry prizewinners (and what they did next), authors and their favourite books and publishers notes
- Fiction: writing advice, novel ideas, help for beginners (as well as more seasoned writers), plots and plans, masterclasses, writing for different audiences and character help
- Poetry: workshops and poetry in practice, guides and language help as well as poetry competitions to enter
- Regulars: letters. events, quick tips and more
- Competitions – win big prizes for your creative work
- Exercises – at-home practises, workshops, masterclasses and more to get your creative juices flowing
- Free delivery all year round!
Issue per year: 12
Country of publication: United Kingdom
Publisher: Warners Group Publications Plc
If you’ve always wanted to write (but never known how to start) or if you’ve already got a book under your belt, a Writing magazine subscription is just what you need to practice, develop and publish your written work. Filled with author profiles, tips from agents and advice from publishers, Writing magazine is a great way to get your started – or back in the saddle – with writing your very own fiction and poetry. Discover how to beat writer’s block, develop a character, write for children or choose a genre – it’s all there in every issue of Writing magazine.
It’s finally time to realise your dreams as an author with a Writing magazine subscription! Got a pen-wielding friend or family member in mind? Why not treat them to a Writing magazine gift subscription for the creative gift that gives all year round?
☆ SPECIAL OFFER - Get the latest issue FREE ☆
Get instant digital access to the latest issue of Writing Magazine to read immediately on your PC, tablet or mobile while you wait for the print subscription to arrive.
Note: To activate the digital issue you must click the link on the confirmation page.