By signing up for a Your Home magazine subscription you can expect the following in your monthly read:
• 125+ colour pages full of the latest money-saving, home makeover trends
• At Home – a look at the month ahead and the newest things to buy, see and do as well as household hints to make life easier at home
• Decorating – the latest trends to update your home from scandi-living to rustic
• Makeovers - reader makeovers complete with roomplans and money saving ideas
• Kitchens & Bathrooms - inspiring kitchen & bathroom renovations with top storage solutions, tiling tips and a who’s who of appliances
• Make it easy! – make, do & craft with an array of upcycling projects and a girls guide to DIY
• Reader Homes – readers show off their home makeover masterpieces
• Food Entertaining – recipe ideas for all the family
• Home Improvement – improvement case studies including loft conversions
• Eco news – the latest eco-friendly buys
Cover Price: £1.99
Issues per year: 12
Country of Publication: United Kingdom
Your Home magazine delivers great value, easy to understand inspiration for home decorating and renovating. With something to suit every room and style, this contemporary and upbeat magazine has it all.
Refreshing editorial that brings out the decorator in everyone. Heaps of creative ideas on instant revamps, upcycling and quick fixes, which sit alongside complete room renovations and magnificent makeovers. Expert home improvement advice from the likes of George Clark, to arm readers with all they need to know to give homes a fresh look.
Step-by-step guides for quick and simple projects that look great, cost less and really work. From a girls guide to DIY to the latest homemade project, with a Your Home magazine subscription you really can do it yourself.
Make your home look luxurious for less and wow friends and family with your DIY and decorating talent as well as upcycling old furniture by giving it a new lease of life! Now where is my paintbrush?