Ever wondered what an ‘F stop’ was? Or perhaps you’re familiar with all the technical terms in photography and want to put that knowledge into simply stunning photos? With a Digital Photographer magazine subscription, you’ll find illuminating guides to every aspect of photography, from technical how-to to editing and taking photos for specific photo genres. See big name brands go head to head with different lenses and camera bodies, filters, kit and so much more.
If you want to take your photography career to the next level, a Digital Photographer magazine subscription is full of great business advice to help you make money, find a signature style and make a name for yourself in the field. Whether you’re looking at wildlife macro or black and white portrait photography, you’ll find a wealth of fantastic resources in the pages of Digital Photographer magazine.
Get snappy and pick up a Digital Photographer magazine subscription today! Here’s what you’ll find delivered direct to your door every month:
- A peek into the varied and colourful world of professional photography
- Hints and tips on making the best of the camera and gear you have
- Fantastic new products from big photography and camera brands around the world
- Independent and unbiased reviews of the latest camera launches
- Editing software recommendations, with clear examples and step-by-step tutorials
- Features on different styles of photography – fine art, architecture, wildlife, landscapes and seascapes, portrait, macro, fashion, sport, travel, urban, wedding and more
Issues per year: 13
Country of Publication: United Kingdom
Publisher: Marketforce UK Ltd
Calling all lovers of photography – whether you’re a newbie, hobby snapper or pro photographer, a Digital Photographer magazine subscription is the essential monthly read for photographers across the UK who want to share with the community, build their knowledge and challenge their ability. Every feature is designed to inspire you to make use of what you have, as well as what’s new and making waves on the market. The team at Digital Photographer rate and review all the latest launches, from the big brand DSLRs like Canon and Nikon to smaller bridge cameras from Olympus and Sony and collectors cameras from Leica.
Pick up your camera and get shooting with a Digital Photographer magazine subscription, delivered directly to your door before it hits the newsstand (with a great saving on the cover price)!