Building magazine is the oldest business-to-business construction magazine in the UK. Originally launched as The Builder in 1843 by architect Joseph Aloysius Hansom, who designed Birmingham Town Hall and Hansom club, it is the only source to cover the entire building industry. Renamed to Building in 1966, readers can expect weekly topics to include projects, interviews, data, analysis, project news, and general industry news. Continuing to lead the market, Building magazine provides its readers with quality content and trustworthy news, analysis, data and tools whilst also offering insightful and interesting opinions from those within the industry, covering important projects, legal issues, the economics, and details of buildings jobs. It is an essential read for anyone involved in this trade.
If you are looking to refurbish your roof or know who the top 150 contractors and housebuilders are then join the thousands of weekly readers with a Building magazine subscription. Focusing on the topics that concern you, Building magazine covers all the latest projects, legal issues and the state of the market. Articles you can expect within Building magazine are government plans to ease HS1 line planning hurdles, experts ask if cladding tests are effective, construction industry sees slower growth on the back of political and economic uncertainty and building the universities of the future.
Stay ahead of the trade with a Building magazine subscription, the UK’s leading magazine to cover everything construction. Here’s what you can find in every weekly issue delivered straight to your door:
- The latest news – Updating youfrom everything finance and policies to design and sustainability
- Careers – A dedicated section for jobs, salary surveys and employer guides
- Interviews – Exclusive interviews with clients, contractors, consultants and industry professionals
- Industry opinion – A trustworthy judgement of the current news and policies in the building industry
- Case studies – Glossy images and views on the most recent builds
- Data – Covering areas from building intelligence, sustainability, market reviews, country focus and lead times
- Legal – Stay up to date with the latest legal news and get the low down with case in focus features
Issues per year: 49
Country of Publication: United Kingdom
Are you a professional within the construction industry? Then a Building magazine subscription is the ultimate read for you. Featuring the latest news, expert knowledge and most recent projects, this magazine will keep you in the know and ahead of the game. Building magazine is the UK’s leading magazine and has been at the heart of construction community for more than 170 years, the number one source for anything building and architecture related. The perfect read with a strong cup of builder’s tea!
Know someone who is a surveyor, contractor, architect, planner, lawyer or client and has an interest in construction? Then treat them to a Building magazine subscription today!