Ever wondered where all the active spacecraft are in the universe? Or just how close we are to beating cancer? With a BBC Focus magazine subscription, you’ll get close to all the discoveries and up to the minute news on scientific discussions, discoveries and more. Explore the human psyche and have all the questions answered that you always wanted to ask – like why do our joints crack, or our eyes roll? How is modern medical science going to solve the issues of antibiotic resistance? And could there be another earth in the solar system worth exploring? You’ll find all this and more in your BBC Focus magazine subscription.
Delve into a world of science, from biology to astrology with a BBC Focus magazine subscription! Here’s a snippet of the facts and features you’ll discover in every issue, delivered direct to your door:
- Eye Opener – Brief and bright snippets of amazing information you need to know now
- Discoveries – The best science news of the month, brought to you by the BBC Focus team
- Innovations – New and exciting technology that’s set to rock your world. What’s next for the technology giants of the world?
- Q&A – 20 of your most pressing science queries, answered in detail by the experts
- Out There – The books, TV shows and days out we’re excited about (and you need to know about)
- My Life Scientific – doctors of all scientific disciplines talk about their vocation to science
- Features on incredible discoveries in science – including potential answers to crippling medical issues, how being in space affects the brain and body, how we came to discover matter, tech decoding animal behaviour and more
Issue per year: 13
Country of publication: United Kingdom
Distributor: Immediate Media Co
Written for the inquisitive minds challenging the big questions of the century, a BBC Focus magazine subscription is the perfect read for those who always love to be the first to know about the latest scientific discoveries. Concerned with the human mind and body? Discover advances in medical science and biology, with exploration into the common psyche as well as the effects of modern life on our health and wellbeing. Prefer something a little less close to home? BBC Focus is packed full of news and interesting features on the latest developments in outer space, too.
Engage your mind and find out the most illuminating facts of today with a BBC Focus magazine subscription!