Love exploring secret gardens across the land? With a Gardens Illustrated magazine subscription you’ll find out the exclusive dates for the gardens belonging to privately owned country houses as well as estate gardens, mazes and more. Featuring beautiful photography of the exquisitely designed, landscaped and maintained grounds of some of the UK’s most prestigious houses, it’s a pleasure to flick through every issue and discover something new for all tastes and budgets.
In every issue of your Gardens Illustrated magazine subscription, you’ll also find guides for planting – whether you’re sprucing up your borders or have ideas for bountiful baskets, or perhaps you’re overhauling your garden and fancy a potager. You’ll find practical guides alongside blossoming inspiration in every issue; it’s the perfect pick for any garden lover.
Step into a garden of dreams (or get inspired to create your own) with a Gardens Illustrated magazine subscription! Here’s a snip of what you’ll find in every issue, delivered direct to your door:
- News and views from the Gardens Illustrated magazine team
- Beautiful photography of the UK (and world’s) most beautiful gardens
- Garden and flower events to put in the diary now, as well as exclusive reader-only events and openings
- Planting and bulb guides for your ideal garden
- Ideas for gardens big and small, as well as perfect potagers and cute courtyard spaces
- Plants – what’s trending now, amazing colours and new on the scene
- People – gardeners and landscape designers you need to know about
- Places – where to go to enjoy green spaces and pleasant gardens
- Design – ideas and fresh twists on classic gardens
- Free delivery!
Issue per year: 13
Country of publication: United Kingdom
Publisher: Immediate Media Co
Peruse the dreamiest of gardens, right there at your (green) fingertips with a Gardens Illustrated magazine subscription! Blooming with the most beautiful gardens on every page, this is a gardening glossy with as many guides and tips for achieving your own green and pleasant land as there are tips for open gardens to visit. Featuring the UK’s most beautiful and famous gardens, flower shows and outdoor events, every issue of Gardens Illustrated celebrates the beautiful blooms, trees and plants found in Great Britain.
The ideal read for budding botanists and green fingered gardeners alike, don’t miss the latest gardening trends and newest garden openings with a Gardens Illustrated magazine subscription! Got a garden-loving guy or gal in mind? Why not treat them to a Gardens Illustrated gift magazine subscription?