Kitchen Garden magazine is the only publication that will show you how your garden can provide a steady yield of fresh crops year on year. Each month the magazine will bring you exclusive deals and offers on seeds, bulbs and plants plus news of some of the UKs best garden shows.
When you take out a Kitchen Garden magazine subscription you will discover that each issue is bursting with ideas to nurture your plot. Find out how to grow your own garlic or how on make a rotary composter with regular features by leading horticulturalists and gardening gurus such as Bob Flowerdew and Julie Moore. There’s a wealth of information for organic food producers not to mention stories and features from a tight-knit community of allotment specialists.
By signing up for a subscription to Kitchen Garden magazine you can expect the following in your monthly read:
• 110+ colour pages of great advice that will turn your green shoots into great produce for your kitchen
• KG Beginner’s Guide – a great place to start on the garden path to successful growing
• Expert’s Choice – horticultural specialists provide their top 5 fruit and veg for the season
• Jobs This Month – plan your month and see what you should be concerned with in your greenhouse and vegetable patch
• Growing Guides – our experts review the very best gardening websites
• Seeds for a New Season – all the latest seedling action in packet form
• Garden Store – the best products and services to reach KG this month
• Hot Topics – the latest news and comments from the world of gardening
• Get Growing – all the tips for the fruit and veg you should be growing this season
Cover Price: £4.99
Issues per year: 12
Country of Publication: United Kingdom
Distributor: Morton’s Media Group
Kitchen Garden magazine is the top-selling publication for keen gardeners who prefer to produce what they eat; with handy practical tips to ensure your food is fresh from allotment to dinner table. Every month with a Kitchen Garden magazine subscription you will learn new and handy techniques to cultivate your fruit and vegetables, plus regular features containing recipes to turn your fresh veg into tasty meals.
Be sure to subscribe with magazine.co.uk today!
☆ SPECIAL OFFER - Get the latest issue FREE ☆
Get instant digital access to the latest issue of Kitchen Garden Magazine to read immediately on your PC, tablet or mobile while you wait for the print subscription to arrive.
Note: To activate the digital issue you must click the link on the confirmation page.