Let’s Knit magazine will improve your needle skills with easy to follow tutorials to enhance your skill-set whether you are an active professional or an absolute beginner. Every month a copy will be delivered direct to your doormat overflowing with exciting yarns, competitions and exclusive offers. Whether you are a knitter, a stitcher or a doily decorator there’s plenty to occupy you. From Amigurumi to Yarnbombing this magazine has got the lot!
By signing up for a subscription to Let’s Knit magazine you can expect the following in your monthly read:
• 90+ colour pages of knits and new exciting tips including magic loops and chain circles
• Tea Break - settle down and test your knitting knowledge
• Bookshelf – the pick of the best knitting books and blogs
• Knitted Home Style – interior touches to brighten any home
• Giveaways – incredible prizes just waiting to be claimed
• Start Right – goodies that are perfect for beginners
• Monthly News – a roundup of beautiful new designs and ideas
• Ones to Watch – what’s hot and up and coming including information on international yarns
• Click and Knit – a fascinating insight on some of the best knit sites on the Internet
• Knit Wise – insider knowledge from expert knitters
• Stop and Stare – stories from the tight knit community who swap tales and techniques
• What’s in Store – all the hot gossip from the best shops in the UK
• Baby Boom - great new ideas to get the cosy look for tots and toddlers
Cover Price: £4.99
Issues per year: 12
Country of Publication: United Kingdom
Distributor: Aceville Publications
Let’s Knit magazine is the leading publication for knitting devotees in the UK. If you love knitting or know someone who adores this creative pastime then a Let’s Knit magazine subscription makes the perfect gift. Every month there are new trends to discover plus sewing and knitting machine product pages and thousands of new patterns so that you can begin crafting wonderful designs today.
There are free starter kits and hundreds of patterns to collect plus inspiration from top designers such as Zoe Halstead and Lesley Arnold-Hopkins. Essential advice about knitting for kids and charming patterns for new-born babes; warm winter throws and cosy cowls will be a slip-stitch away when you purchase a Let’s Knit magazine subscription from magazine.co.uk!
☆ SPECIAL OFFER - Get the latest issue FREE ☆
Get instant digital access to the latest issue of Lets Knit Magazine to read immediately on your PC, tablet or mobile while you wait for the print subscription to arrive.
Note: To activate the digital issue you must click the link on the confirmation page.