Published since 1980, Period Living magazine has every aspect of character homes covered. Learn how to spruce up a country cottage or read about Victorian town house elegance as you unlock the door to your timeless, vintage home.
Each monthly issue features four case studies; homes from days gone by that have been restored with the utmost care and attention. There’s plenty of advice from industry experts including Marc Allum and Douglas Kent at every step and featured developments to help you with your own restoration.
By signing up for a subscription to Period Living magazine you can expect the following in your monthly read:
• 170+ colour pages detailing the month’s most exciting period homes decoration and renovation
• Gardens – a monthly narrative of seasonal gardens making waves in the world of period homes
• Antiques and Vintage – the latest happenings in the vintage world
• Decorating and Shopping – Period Living helps you with interior styling for your home
• Home Essentials – expert tips on how to buy and look after furniture and other home essentials
• Real Homes – a look at four period homes from around the globe
• Renovation and Property – advice on the best way to replace or renovate key household features
Cover Price: £3.99
Issues per year: 12
Country of Publication: United Kingdom
Publisher: Centaur Media
Period Living magazine is the interior title for those who appreciate fine decoration and design. Whether you live in a desirable period home or you are considering a style overhaul, a Period Living magazine subscription will help you renovate and redecorate. From Edwardian villas to Tudor halls and plenty of Palladian palaces, Britain’s best-selling period home publication is full of advice, colourful features and classic ideas.
Get your subscription through magazine.co.uk today!
FREE tickets to Homebuilding Renovating Show with your UK subscription!