Founded in 1923 by John Reith, Radio Times was owned and managed by the BBC and subsequently became the first broadcast listing publication in the world – although at this time it was simply a radio guide. Today, a Radio Times magazine subscription offers readers interviews and reviews, plus a weekly guide to everything you need to know in the world of TV and radio, from Radio Times highlights to updates on upcoming and long awaited series.
As well as the usual listings, you’ll also find great articles and interest pieces on popular TV, upcoming movies and interviews with the UK’s best loved actors, actresses and TV stars. Whether it’s a sneak peek into the future lives of your favourite soap stars, comebacks for reality TV shows like The X Factor, Britain’s Got Talent, The Voice as well as Britain’s best loved and heavily awaited shows like Poldark, The Great British Bake Off and Game of Thrones.
Make life easier with a Radio Times magazine subscription today! Here’s what you’ll find landing on your doormat every week:
- 150+ pages showing this week’s TV and radio
- News – the latest exclusives from the world of TV and radio
- Television – the lowdown of the best TV this week and in-depth interviews with celebrities
- Soaps – an outline of this week’s dramas in soapland
- Interview – with stars of the silver screen, both movie and TV
- Festive bumper issues for Christmas time, with plenty of info on what’s on over Christmas
- Discover TV – the best of iPlayer, Netflix and more
- Radio – interviews with popular radio broadcasters, shows of the week and full radio listings
- Film – in-depth features and reviews of the best films on TV this week
- Books – book features and reviews
- Puzzles – crosswords, Sudoku and other popular puzzles
Issues per year: 52
Country of Publication: United Kingdom
Publisher: Immediate Media
A family favourite for the week’s entertainment, Radio Times magazine is the ultimate weekly TV and radio guide with listings for over 85 channels. With a comprehensive guide on what’s on and what’s recommended, you’ll always find something to keep you entertained with a Radio Times magazine subscription. Much loved across the UK to keep you informed on what’s on TV and radio (plus a fair few snippets of gossip on your favourite upcoming shows), no living room is complete without it!
Treat the family to a Radio Times magazine subscription today and never miss your favourite programme or radio slot again!