Join the debates featured every week, plus columns by the Shooting Times team with the answers to all your shooting questions, the types of game, wildfowl and small animals in spring, summer, autumn and winter. With a Shooting Times magazine subscription, you’ll never miss the latest up-to-date information and tips on gundogs from the Shooting Times team and expert breeders/owners across the UK – including breed profiles and buying recommendations.
A Shooting Times magazine subscription is a countryside staple, having long preserved its deeply held values of tradition and maintained an old-fashioned style; earning this publication a loyal countryside readership. When you subscribe today, you’ll see a return to old countryside ways with fellow readers who live by and love the green and pleasant land we are so lucky to have in the UK, with insights into game shooting across the seasons.
Improve your aim and shooting knowledge with a Shooting Times magazine subscription! Before you shoot off, here’s what you’ll find landing through your letterbox every week:
- The latest news, regulations and conversations on the sport of shooting
- Reader Q&A, allowing you to send in queries and have them responded to by the expert shooters of Shooting Times magazine
- History – interesting and intriguing information on shooting sportsmen, notable families and agricultural shooting throughout the years
- A shooting event calendar, allowing you to book your tickets early to secure a place
- Expert tips and tricks to aid the development of your shooting skills
- The UK’s bestselling shooting magazine delivered hassle-free and direct to your door
- Recipes for game birds and meat that go past the pie
- Different dogs, from Labradors to spaniels – which gundog is right for you?
Issue per year: 52
Country of Publication: United Kingdom
Distributor: Time Inc
Want to up your shooting game? Aim for a Shooting Times magazine subscription, the UK’s leading shooting publication. Established in 1882 as Wildfowler’s Shooting Times and Kennel News, the history of Shooting Times is as rich and detailed as its content, with shooting experts and fanatics historically making up the editorial team to the present day. Discover five main sections to keep you entertained and informed all year round; game shooting, pigeon shooting, wildfowling, deer stalking and clay shooting, with tips and features on guns, gundogs and countryside life.
Join likeminded men and women across the country with a Shooting Times magazine subscription today and make this year your best game yet!