New to woodworking or woodturning? No problem. With The Woodworker magazine subscription you’ll have access to expert guides on getting started, whether you’re looking for safety tips and beginner projects or buying guides for machinery and tools. If you’re more experienced, you’ll love the reviews of all the latest machinery and tools, plus the variety of projects to recreate in every issue and creations featured by fellow readers. From toys to dressing tables, it really is amazing what you can make with wood – why not make something your family can treasure for years to come?
Dust off the offcuts and shavings and get creative with The Woodworker magazine subscription! Here’s what you’ll find landing through your letterbox every month:
- News, reader letters and photographs
- Best practice and safety in woodturning and woodworking
- Tips for different techniques – whether you’re trying to get the smoothest finish or adding textured ridges, or turning for a more refined finish
- Rebuild and restoration projects for reclaimed wood as well as challenging projects to get your teeth stuck into like piano rebuilds, wardrobes, toys and tables
- Innovative and creative projects from fellow readers
- Buying guides for tools and machinery, with expert views and ratings of what’s out there in the woodworking and woodturning industry
- Courses and workshops to attend for beginners (or if you’re feeling a bit rusty)
- Woodworking and woodturning events to put in the diary now
- Exclusive reader discounts
- Free delivery all year round!
Issue per year: 13
Country of publication: United Kingdom
Distributor: MyTimeMedia Ltd
Are you a wizard with wood? The Woodworker magazine subscription is an essential for any aspiring woodworker or established woodworker looking for helpful tips, handy guides and inspiration for their next woodworking project. Get expert advice in every issue on every area of woodworking – from sourcing materials and using different tools to learning new woodturning techniques. Whether you’re looking to handmake some beautiful furniture to enjoy in your own home or make smaller items like trinket boxes, bowls and toys to sell or give as gifts, The Woodworker magazine is bound to get you dusting off your tools and getting started on your next project. There’s plenty to keep you busy every month until the next issue drops through your door!
Pick up The Woodworker magazine subscription today and create something spectacular this year! Got a woodworking or woodturning fan in mind? Why not treat them to The Woodworker magazine gift subscription?
☆ SPECIAL OFFER - Get the latest issue FREE ☆
Get instant digital access to the latest issue of The Woodworker Magazine to read immediately on your PC, tablet or mobile while you wait for the print subscription to arrive.
Note: To activate the digital issue you must click the link on the confirmation page.