Being the only magazine dedicated to off-road running, if that’s your passion there’s no other magazine to choose from. With an experienced editorial staff dedicated to the pastime, it’s a one-stop shop for advice, tips, news, and ideas to make your off-road running more exciting and enjoyable.
- 100+ colour pages dedicated to helping you achieve more from off-road running with tips, advice, and product news
- Trail News – All the latest from the world of off-road running including new records and interesting events from around the world
- Your Bit – Loads of photos, emails and Tweets from the readers of Trail Running
- Mapped Routes – A list of some new and exciting routes for readers to try out
- Races – An essential list for all the off-road running races coming up
- New Gear – Found out about all the new products on the market
Cover Price: £4.99
Issue per year: 6
Country of Publication: United Kingdom
Distributor: Bauer Consumer Media
The UK's first magazine devoted to the exciting, muddy world of off-road running.
It doesn’t matter if you're a complete running amateur, a club runner looking for your next challenge, a seasoned mountain marathoner, ultra-enthusiast or adventure racer, Trail Running magazine has something for you.
Full of useful tips and advice on how to improve your fitness and technique to get the best out of your off road running experience. There are new product reviews, stretching and training advice as well as racing news and healthy eating ideas to keep yourself fit and healthy.
So get a Trail Running magazine subscription today and get out discovering Britain's beautiful places!