Custom PC has been on the scene for 13 years meaning they know what they’re talking about. It’s a one stop shop for anyone who likes to tinker with their towers and spend their time getting everything they can out of their hardware to ensure the games are played how they’re intended. All of their writers are highly experienced which means you don’t have to worry about any duff advice.
Custom PC has got the stats to back them up too. Over half the people who read it spend more time performance tuning, while 64% build more of their own PCs. And just to put your mind at ease 98% of its readers rate it ‘trustworthy’.
Get your Custom PC magazine subscription and start improving your computer straight away.
Buy a Custom PC magazine subscription and in every issue you’ll get
- 100+ colour pages filled with features, how-tos, reviews, and pictures of PCs and games
- Richard Swinburne – A look at what’s going on with hardware in Taiwan
- Tracy King - A weary look at the media and how it portrays gaming
- Incoming – Find out about the latest tech and software products coming out
- How we test - A rundown of how Custom PC tests kit
- Custom kit – Paul Goodhead reviews some of the newer gadgets and geeky toys out there
- PC system reviews – Exactly what it says on the tin. Get the lowdown on a PC system each month
- Elite – What some tips on what hardware you should be looking for? This is where to go.
- Inverse look – Rick Lane offers up his views and analysis of PC gaming
- The engine room - Rick Lane talks to a developer to find out all he can about one of their creations
- Hobby tech – This section will give you plenty of info on the world of computer hobbyism including tips, tricks, and news
- Customised PC – Two pages dedicated to everyone who has ever thought about adding unnecessary lights or a water cooling system to their PC
- RealBench leaderboard – Custom PC creates a reader-based benchmark each month so you can see how you stack up
- Reader’s drives – One lucky reader gets their set-up featured every month
- Folder of the month – Every issue a folder – someone who donates their PC’s spare CPU and graphics processing cycles to medial research – gets featured and interviewed by the magazine
- James Gorbold - The magazine’s previous editor spills his thoughts and opinions on the world of PCs onto the back pages
Cover Price: £5.99
Issue per year: 12
Country of publication: United Kingdom
Distributor: Denis Publishing
Custom PC isn’t just another PC magazine, it’s the only magazine with enough space to devote whole pages to single product reviews. And we’re not talking boring printers and hum-drum peripherals, but the best performing components whatever your budget.
Each issue will keep you up-to-date with the latest developments along with great features, reviews and excellent advice. Everything is covered from individual pieces of hardware and technological advances to in-depth looks at the best PC games around.
Whether you’re new to it all or a hardened expert, a Custom PC magazine subscription is for you.
☆ SPECIAL OFFER - Get the latest issue FREE ☆
Get instant digital access to the latest issue of Custom PC Magazine to read immediately on your PC, tablet or mobile while you wait for the print subscription to arrive.
Note: To activate the digital issue you must click the link on the confirmation page.