Being the leading trout fishing magazine in the UK means they’ve built up a huge wealth of experience and expertise among their editorial staff. That means every article is packed with useful advice and ideas to take out with your rod. Along with putting together a high-quality magazine, Trout Fisherman have shown their dedication to the sport by running the Troutmaster competition – the largest trout fishing competition in Europe.
- 90+ colour pages jam-packed with advice, equipment, features, and stories all dedicated to the world of trout fishing
- Advice squad – The Trout Fisherman experts answer some reader’s questions
- New gear – A look at the latest products on the market and whether they’re actually any good
- Book reviews – The latest fishing books are read and dissected to help you decide before you buy
- Wading in – Jeff Prest takes over the last page to give his opinion on an area of trout fishing
Cover Price: £3.40
Issue per year: 13
Country of Publication: United Kingdom
Distributor: Bauer Consumer Media
Trout Fisherman is the number one still water fly fishing magazine and a must-have for all water fly fishermen.
Covering techniques to catch even more fish, with detailed, informative and friendly advice, Trout Fisherman calls on some of the UKs most successful trout anglers to share their secrets with you, with full and up to date equipment reviews in each issue.
So don't miss out any longer, subscribe to a Trout Fisherman magazine subscription today!