Every edition is packed with inspirational interviews from sporting icons such as Iwan Thomas and Michael Johnson. With essential advice on off-road trailblazing and marathon training, a Men’s Running magazine subscription will help you reach your personal best in record time.
By signing up for a subscription to Men’s Running magazine you can expect the following in your monthly read:
• 120+ full colour pages of news, features and advice for the long distance runner
• Nutrition – fuel up with post-race and pre-race recipes
• Train – get the running schedule that suits you, whatever your level
• Fitness – how to beat common injuries by making your body stronger
• Top Gear – the latest reviews of high-tech equipment to ensure you are geared-up for 2015
• Trail Zone – a comprehensive guide to off-road running
• Pacemaker – how to stay fit and mentally strong during the toughest challenges
• Racebook – a guide to the best international events in the forthcoming year
Cover Price: £4.50
Issues per year: 12
Country of Publication: United Kingdom
Distributor: Wild Bunch Media
Men’s Running magazine is the UK’s favourite monthly publication focused on men’s running and fitness programmes. Covering all the essential running details such as health and nutrition, the latest technology and expert tips, plus global running events to set your pulse racing.
Make sure this is your year to get in shape and buy a Men’s Running magazine subscription. From fun-runs to ultra-marathons, this is Britain’s leading publication for the long distance runner.
Every month Men’s Running magazine offers men the best advice on how to improve stamina and increase fitness levels while providing insights on the best products and training programmes from the world of running.
☆ SPECIAL OFFER - Get the latest issue FREE ☆
Get instant digital access to the latest issue of Mens Running Magazine to read immediately on your PC, tablet or mobile while you wait for the print subscription to arrive.
Note: To activate the digital issue you must click the link on the confirmation page.