• An accessible, wide-ranging theme to each issue that inspires thought and debate
• Engrossing flash fiction and short stories from new and emerging writers
• Lovingly crafted, engaging poems that tackle relatable subjects
• An editor’s carefully curated selection from thousands of submissions
• A fresh, contemporary design aesthetic that is a welcome break from dry, academic texts
• New, bespoke artworks created by the world’s leading illustrators
• A magazine that Prospect described as “the new face of British poetry” and Dazed & Confused called “a who isn’t yet who of contemporary literature"
• Each issue comes in a covetable, book-sized format, perfect for slipping in your bag
• Now published quarterly, providing four issues of quality writing every year
• Free access to our entire back catalogue online for every subscriber
Popshot is an illustrated literary magazine that publishes short stories, flash fiction, and poetry from the literary new blood. Each new issue centres on a different theme and the writing is carefully curated from thousands of submissions.
The poems and stories are imaginatively illustrated by some of the world’s most creative visual artists. Dazed & Confused has called the magazine “a who-isn’t-yet-who of contemporary literature”, while The Economist said “Popshot is a reminder that poetry thrives in the 21st century.
FREE Delivery on all subscriptions!
All prices for magazine subscriptions listed on magazine.co.uk include free delivery.
The deliveries are handled by each of our publishing partners. The great thing about a subscription is that in most cases you will receive the issue before it goes on sale in the shops!