The Grocer has been published since 1862 and is a British market leading magazine devoted to grocery sales. In each issue you will find a survey of each of the five leading supermarkets’ prices and availability on a range of popular lines. This is a feature that supermarkets heavily place prominence on as it promotes the lowest-priced supermarkets in its survey.
The Grocer’s Gold Membership package includes many more features than the print copy alone. With daily service updates, multi-media information, exclusive insights, the latest news & developments and much more, don’t miss out on a subscription to The Grocer magazine today.
By starting your Gold Membership to The Grocer you can expect to receive the following:
• Exclusive FMCG news and updates, plus insight, analysis, opinion, features and profiles
• Grocer 33 - price, availability and service
• Category reports and rankings
• The Acid Test
• Grocer Jobs
• The Grocer directory
• A digital copy of The Grocer on Fridays – a day earlier than the on sale date, plus access to 30 previous issues
• The Grocer print magazine delivered to your chosen address
• Access to thegrocer.co.uk
• Access to online reports on your smart phone, iPad or tablet through The Grocer app
• Your choice of e-newsletters covering a wide range of FMCG topics
Cover Price: £3.50
Issues per year: 52
Country of Publication: United Kingdom
Publisher: William Reed
The Grocer is the leading UK grocery market magazine, providing you with the latest trend analysis and research from the industry. Now available both online and in print, you can read your copy of The Grocer magazine wherever you are.
A magazine subscription to The Grocer will give you the deepest level of retail market analysis. With updated competitor intelligence, price trending analysis, financial forecasting, consumer testing and much more; make your life easier with a subscription to The Grocer.
Subscribe today and start benefiting from The Grocer right away! With the Gold Membership package you will receive a digital copy of The Grocer every Friday, plus the print magazine, as well as 12 months of app and online access.