Nursery World magazine was first published in 1925, for over 90 years they have been educating and updating practitioners and decision-makers in the early year’s community on how to correctly care for children. Being essentially a trade journal, a Nursery World magazine subscription offers readers an invaluable mix of industry related news, opinion pieces and analysis from professionals and a breakdown of policy developments across the community. Example articles include practice and resources for superhero play, what the early year’s sector wants for the year ahead, how to make the most of teaching assistants and why we need to talk about transgender.
Nursery World magazine is a must have for all things early years, ensuring you don’t miss out on any vital information that you need to deliver the highest standard of learning and development for the children in your care. From how to manage your nursery efficiently, how children learn words and how to turn children into budding photographers, too! Not only providing your children support and guidance, Nursery World magazine features an Our Work Matters section which includes job openings, management, training and careers news assuring you are supported within the early year’s community.
A Nursery World magazine subscription is jam-packed with the latest advice and news within the early year’s community, don’t miss out and subscribe today to receive all of this and more on your doorstep fortnightly:
- Practice – Best practice articles focused on the key four early year’s foundation stage themes and guides on a wide range of subjects
- Work Matters – The latest job openings, training courses and careers updates in the sector
- News & Analysis – Stay up to date with government policies and legislation, child health and development and nursery business
- Activities – Suggesting ways children can learn through personal, social and emotional, physical development, literacy, maths and expressive arts and designs
- UNLIMITED ACCESS – To the entire archive, containing more than 30,000 articles
- FREE supplements including training today, nursery management, nursery chains, nursery equipment and early years in school.
Issues per year: 26
Country of Publication: United Kingdom
Publisher: MA Education Limited