Horrible Histories is originally known for its award-winning TV series, as well as its books and stage shows too. In 2012, the Horrible Histories magazine was born, offering a more hands-on and interactive learning experience for children aged 7-10 (still based on the popular TV show and book series). Each issue is packed with humour and entertainment which makes learning about history fun-filled and fascinating.
Horrible Histories features all the gory and gruesome pieces of history that any budding little historian would be curious about - such as the executions, the epic battles, the tales of Vikings and plenty more! They’ll be provided with endless laughs, entertainment, and activities, and most of all learn loads along the way.
With exciting games, puzzles, colouring activities, neat posters and even fantastic free gifts, Horrible Histories is the ultimate read they won’t want to put down. Treat a young one to the weirdest, wonderful, gory, mysterious, entertaining and hysterical read they’ve ever had with Horrible Histories magazine today!
There’s a number of horrible highlights packed into each and every issue of Horrible Histories. Look forward to these gory details and more with your very own issue:
- Learn About History - With quirky characters, colourful illustrations and entertaining writing, learn all about the places, periods and people of history
- Plenty of Humour - Every issue is packed with vile (child-safe) jokes and witty puns
- Amazing Activities - Enjoy colouring, puzzles, games, posters and more!
- Gory & Gruesome Facts - From the executions to the epic battles, there are no horrible details left out
- FREE Themed Gifts - Each issue offers fantastic themed free gifts from various historical periods such as the Roman times, Egyptian times and many more
Issues per year: 12
Country of Publication: United Kingdom
Publisher: Seymour Distribution Ltd.