Fast Car has been around since 1987 and its put those years of experience to great use. Since 2007 they’ve been the market leader in motoring magazines, so you know you’ll be getting something good. Although they began as performance car magazine, now they cover all sorts whether its Japanese cars or car culture in general. Their staff are all genuine enthusiastic too, featuring what they’ve been doing to their cars each month too.
If you purchase a Fast Car magazine subscription, every month you’ll get:
- 100+ colour pages filled cars from all over the world, unique features, and advice for your own cars
- Front End – Get the lowdown on all the weird and wonderful happenings in car culture from around the world
- Pull Out Posters – Every month you’ll get something new to stick up on your wall at home or at work
- Staff Rides – Find out what the Fast Car staff have been doing to their own cars that month
- Reader’s Rides – See the best from the magazine’s reader own vehicles they’ve kindly sent in to show off
- PCD Guide – Another month, another PCD fitment guide for your troubles
- Arse End – Each issue shoves together some easily digestible bits and bobs before the magazine ends
Cover Price: £4.80
Issue per year: 13
Country of publication: United Kingdom
Publisher: Kelsey Publishing
Fast Car is the perfect magazine for anyone who wants to know all there is to know about car culture and the finest modified motors being produced today.
Each issue contains super features on developments in the scene and motoring, while you’ll also get plenty of excellent guides, pull out car posters, and expert reviews. So if you want to be kept up-to-date and be entertained, look no further: a Fast Car subscription is what you’re after.
☆ SPECIAL OFFER - Get the latest issue FREE ☆
Get instant digital access to the latest issue of Fast Car Magazine to read immediately on your PC, tablet or mobile while you wait for the print subscription to arrive.
Note: To activate the digital issue you must click the link on the confirmation page.