Famous in the travel and tourism industries for its trend watching for travel destinations as well as providing local style tips for travellers, a Lonely Planet magazine subscription is a really useful resource to share with friends and family as well as use for trips away. With unique insight from editors and journalists who have experienced the different regions for themselves, you can trust that the team behind Lonely Planet magazine bring a genuine flavour of the different countries and cultures featured. Get outdoors and explore!
Treat your favourite traveller to a Lonely Planet magazine subscription, the perfect gift for any friend or family member that spends any free time exploring or planning their next adventure! Here’s a snapshot of what they’ll find landing through their letterbox every month:
- Travel news and updates for different regions, as well as amazing new hotels and flight routes to take advantage of
- Easy trips – whether it’s a few days or a week in the sun, the Lonely Planet team know how to relax
- Great escapes – epic once-in-a-lifetime adventures in every issue, to give them great inspiration as well as fantastic tips they’ll need while they’re away
- Mini guides – whether they’re planning something short in the UK or a few days in a European city, the handy Lonely Planet magazine mini guides are essential to any trip abroad
- Weekends away – no annual leave? No worries – the best places to visit over a weekend
- Guides to the most exotic and beautiful places to visit in the world – for honeymooners, sunseekers and island hoppers alike
- Free delivery to their door all year round!
Issues per year: 12
Country of Publication: United Kingdom
Publisher: Lonely Planet
Love nothing more than planning your next trip away? Get amazing holiday inspiration all year round with a Lonely Planet magazine subscription! Filled with awe-inspiring photography of some of the most exotic islands, vast deserts, lush jungles and impressive cities around the world, it’s a traveller’s best friend! Whether you’re looking for budget breaks and European city weekends or a lavish long trip around the world, there’s plenty of brilliant travel tips and tip offs for the hottest places to visit in every issue of Lonely Planet.
Get inspired with a Lonely Planet magazine subscription, the best way to explore the world from home – delivered direct to your door every month!