Papercraft Inspirations launched back in 2004 to offer ideas and information to the novices and experts of the card marking world. Since then they’ve established themselves as the authoritative magazine on papercraft.
Every month, with your Papercraft Inspirations subscription you’’ll get:
- 80+ colour pages of pictures, ideas, expertise and advice on everything to do with papercraft
- Your gift – Every issue comes with a free gift that will help you do something new your cards
- New for you - After something different to add to your kit? Take a look here to see all the latest craft news and buys
- Templates - Here’s where you can find lots of useful templates for creating some new cards
- Your crafty clubs – Each issue also features a craft club of the month, while there will also be some advice on setting up your own one
Cover Price: £4.99
Issue per year: 13
Country of publication: United Kingdom
Distributor: Immediate Media
Subscribe to Papercraft Inspirations magazine today; the marvellous monthly read that is overflowing with innovative ideas and projects that will appeal to papercrafters of all ages and abilities.
Brimming with the most unique and creative card designs and scrapbooking ventures brought to readers by some of the biggest names in the world of crafts, plus features on readers’ letters, superb supplies, fantastic photography and so much more in every single issue, it is no wonder that Papercraft Inspirations magazine has become such a widely-respected title in the craft world.
Start your subscription to Papercraft Inspirations with Magazine.co.uk today to take advantage of our outstanding online offers that simply cannot be matched by high street retailers, and have this glorious glossy delivered directly to your door every month at no extra cost!
Please Note: Unfortunately MAESTRO is not accepted as payment for this subscription.